Passionate about the power of relationships and their positive effect on our careers and happiness, I can be found at events, conferences, and schools speaking about the importance of building relationships; online and offline.
I’ve presented at The International Young Leaders Assembly at The United Nations, Columbia University, SXSW Interactive, Internet Week, Time Inc, and New York University, among others, been featured in The New York Times, U.S. News, and Fast Company, and written for Mashable.
As Founder and President of FindSpark, the largest Meetup for college students and recent grads in the country, I’ve produced dozens of events, interactive classes, and workshops about social media and networking that have engaged and inspired creatives at all stages of their careers.
I graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a concentration in Design.
Top Posts of All Time
- Amy Vernon: From Blogging 24 to Top Female Digg User to VP of Strategy at Hasai
- How to Build a Portfolio Website in 5 Steps : For the HTML UnSavvy
- Be Your Own Publicist: An Interview with Lindsay Kaplan
- How to Get Your Start in Social Media in 5 Steps
- Secrets from Sree’s Smarter Social Media Class
- 99% Conference Recap: 10 Lessons I’ll Be Putting into Action
- Yesterday, I went Viral. The Hipster Fashion Cycle